Thursday, October 15, 2009

the calendar - one broken leaf



Cover



January -kiss !




February - scooter



March - bug




April - follow the leader



May - two



June - stretch to fly


July - lizard coming



August - alert !


September - lizard appears


October - getaway !


November - lizard and bird




December - pole house 



the perfect Christmas gift ! 

if you order a calendar , send me a quick message, let me know .. and ill send you some of my free smiley / expressions .. not just a round face smiley but " a character design " smiley .. that you can attach to your emails. You wont see these expression characters  anywhere .. only available through me. 

contact
kevin george
bigskyword@hotmail.com



framing examples .. 
Two - as a framed print and laminated print 








4 comments:

  1. Wow! Great idea. How could I not think about it. You scanned those leaves??? Huhu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. only one leaf only. av-gard. Curious to know .. how did you find me? this site is so new

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous! Definitely going to order myself a couple of calendars as Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Cheryl. Most appreciated! send me an email and ill reply with some free stuff. A surprise.

    have a good one !
    kevin

    ReplyDelete